Terms and conditions: these conditions apply to use of The Perfect Gift Card (gift card), and ‘DIY’ eftpos cards issued by Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd. If you gift this card to another person, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. NSW law applies to these terms and conditions. By using your gift card you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
The gift card may be used to purchase goods or services at retailers in Australia with “EFTPOS” facilities who accept the gift card, provided that the gift card has enough unused value to make the purchase. Some merchants may choose not to accept the gift card.
- Gift cards must be activated by the cardholder upon receipt of gift card and cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, debit or credit cards or securities.
- To activate your gift card go to: www.giftcards-direct.com.au/activation and follow the prompts.
- Keep your gift card secure – anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases. If your gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 1300 809 791. We may be able to stop gift card value being used, but require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
- You may check the expiry date and balance left on your gift card at: theperfectgiftcard.com.au
- We may replace a faulty, lost or stolen gift card. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and original expiry date. Email DL-AU-Customer-Support@bhnetwork.com and include the reference number (located on the back of the Gift Card). You may be instructed to return the damaged Gift Card to an address that will be provided in response to your email so ensure you keep the Gift Card safe. Make a record of the reference number and keep separate from your gift card. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
- If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please raise it through any of our contact channels. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the gift card. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the gift card must be resolved with the supplier. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
- If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your gift card contact the store where the mistake was made.
- Our contact channels are theperfectgiftcard.com.au or 1300 809 791.
- We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
We can vary or replace these conditions of use from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the website www.theperfectgiftcard.com.au. The current version of these conditions is available through our website www.theperfectgiftcard.com.au
- Card Issuer: Blackhawk Network Australia, Suite 202, 6A Glenn St Milsons Point NSW 2061.
- EXPIRY DATE: THE GIFT CARD WILL EXPIRE ONE YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF ISSUE.
- SOME MERCHANTS MAY CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT THE GIFT CARD.
Check the expiry date on your gift card as soon as you receive it. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become our property.